Be the change

Hola! It has been a long week and we have had promising stories, improvements and changes to our community. How to make the change a solid part of our culture?

I remember when I first attended an Agile Conference. Mark Dalgarno - organiser - said: "Time to take a breath. Look at what we have seen, learned this week. It's also time to contribute with at least one thing to the community". My mine blew up with so much good stuff and so excellent trainers. The list of ideas was uncountable! But the day after the conference, was Mark going to monitor if  I was "changing"? Of course, not.

We cannot leave the responsibility (entirely) to our trainers, books, coaches, the weather or anything else. This is not matrix. There are no pills to make you a judoka or a Java Ninja. There's a small portion of the change (improvements) that has to be on us. Accepting the need for it and triggering as a follow up action.

As Mark said. Try this week just one action

"I will improve the CI"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whiteboards (love them!)

You and I

McDonald's as a guideline